A face mask delicious enough to eat!
Avocado Face Masks are amongst the best natural face masks that are known for nourishing and revitalizing the skin. This fruit is packed with skin friendly minerals such as iron, calcium, potassium, copper, magnesium, vitamins A, E, B and K and unsaturated fats. ASPARS Rose mist hydrosol adds extra hydration, balances skin tone and adds a delicious aroma to this heavenly face mask.
Avocado Face Mask Skin Benefits
- Avocado face masks are free from chemicals and synthetic ingredients that make them less allergic and skin irritating than the many store-bought beauty products.
- Face masks using avocado as an ingredient are good for those who are having acne prone as well dry or sensitive skin.
- The avocado face mask can reach the inner layers of the skin to impart elasticity to even the extremely dry skin.
- They work wonders to slow down the aging process.
- They are inexpensive and can be easily made at home using the natural ingredients easily available in your kitchen cabinet.
This mask works wonders for mature, wrinkled and dry skin.
FACE GLOW RECIPE
- 1 fully ripe fresh avocado, remove the skin as well as the seed, and mash it up into creamy pulp in a bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of ASPAR Rose Mist Hydrosol and honey (optional) and stir the mixture until it turns into a uniform paste.
- Apply to skin and leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse off the mixture with lukewarm water and pat dry your face with a soft towel.
- Spritz face with ASPAR Rose Mist to complete.
This avocado mask recipe works to impart a beautiful glow to your face. This face mask is not too sticky, just simply delicious! Try it for yourself and let us know what you think.