Boosting and keeping your immune system healthy can be a delicious and easy thing to achieve. Fuel your body with foods such as ginger and oranges to help your immune system stay strong, keeping illnesses at bay.
Here are some yummy immune-boosting recipes for you to enjoy:
Ginger Chicken Soup
- Boil water with beef and chicken bones for few minutes then drain water clean.
- Fill pot with fresh water and boiled bones again to get rich flavour and goodness out of the bones into your broth.
- Add in 1 carrot, 1 celery, 1 leak, 1 onion to the pot and cook for 40 minutes on low heat (can add whatever variations of vegetables you like)
- Add 1 cup of chicken or vegetable stock for flavour.
- Grate 1 teaspoon of fresh ginger and 1 garlic clove finely chopped into soup mix.
- Let it simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Serve with pasta, cooked grains or fresh bread.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
Immune boost smoothie
Smoothies are an awesome quick way to get a big dose of vitamins and antioxidants that help to increase the bodies defence systems such as immunity, lymphatic and healthy digestion.
Blend up the following ingredients:
- Berries, kiwi, passion fruit, oranges, peeled lemon
- 1/2 cup of filtered water
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- A handful of linseeds (optional)
We hope you enjoy these delicious recipes and the immunity benefits they provide. Take a photo of your soup or smooth and tag us on Instagram at @aspar_aus.